Friday, August 31, 2012

#myfavfriday - My Department

Ok, so I know it might sound kind of cheesy but I LOVE my department. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with or to spend most of my days with.




It makes it really nice to go into work when you have a group of people that you can count on to make your day enjoyable. We aren't just colleagues, we're friends too and how much better can work get than being able to work with your FRIENDS?!

I also know that I can go to any one of the members of my department for anything. I might be struggling with a student or maybe having trouble helping the kids understand a topic and I can always count on my department members to be there to help, offer suggestions and guidance.

So for #myfavfriday I am shouting out my department members!!! YOU GUYS ROCK :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for great colleagues :) It definitely does make a HUGE difference!

    ReplyDelete